Monday, August 19, 2013

New kids on the blog!

So I did it. I finally did it.

 I have gone over and over in my head for months, even years about starting a blog devoted to my creative interests. I have started so many in the past, but nothing ever seems to come of them. I think it has always been the pressure of creating a blog specifically for one thing, and the notion that I would run out of things to write about, as well as the pressure to complete projects and write every other day. While I do have a list of ongoing projects 24/7, I never seem to have enough time to do them all.... much less write about them.

This, however will be different. I can focus on lifestyle blogging versus only crafts and recipes. It will give me more options to post about, and keep it interesting..... because let's be honest.
My life is pretty interesting.

My interests themselves span an entire array of areas. Cooking, Baking, Crafting, Designing, Photography, Family, The Holidays.  The list goes on and on.... Here I can post on topics related to all of those, and more. Hopefully my readers will find them as interesting as I do.
I'm so excited for this blog-journey!

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment